If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
- We offer a 3 lesson guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason after your first, second, or third lesson, let us know! We will refund your first, second, and third lessons as well as refund and cancel your future lessons.
- You may cancel for a full refund or reschedule your lesson if it is 2 weeks before your lesson.
- If All Knox Swim cancels more than 1/3 of the lesson for any reason (ex. pool closure), your lesson will be rescheduled within 30 days of the original lesson date. If there is no availability, you will receive a full refund.
- Many swim schools over no refunds, no matter the reason. However, we offer 50% store credit only if the student is sick, injured, or has a family emergency and it is less than 2 weeks before your lesson. The store credit can be used for future lessons, gift cards, and other merchandise available at our store. The store credit expires 1 year from the original lesson date. We do not offer refunds or make-up lessons for sporting events, family vacations, work schedule changes, not receiving reminder emails, or any other similar reason.
- Ages 1 and 2: An adult must get in the water with the child for Level 1 and Level 2. An adult must be prepared to get in with the child the first day and until the instructor says the adult is no longer needed in the water. If the adult does not get in, the lessons will be cancelled and no refund or make-up will be given.
- Age 3: The instructor may deem it necessary for an adult to get in with the child. If this happens, an adult must get in for subsequent lessons until the instructor says the adult is no longer needed in the water. If the adult does not get in, the lessons will be cancelled and no refund or make-up will be given.
We require swim diapers if your child is not 100% potty-trained. An accident can shut down the pool and cancel students’ lessons for the whole day. We require a disposable swim diaper to be worn under a reusable swim diaper. Please respect other students and our host pools by ensuring your child has swim diapers that fit tightly and correctly. If your child does not have both diapers and/or the diapers do not fit tightly, we will cancel the lesson and you will not receive a refund or make-up.
We do everything we can to keep your instructor the same as when you booked your lesson. We love the consistency of having the same instructor. However, life happens and instructors may not be able to do their lessons for various reasons. We have developed a record system that allows for the most continuity as possible if your instructor changes. We do not offer refunds or make-ups if your instructor changes.
It is our policy that we always ask your permission before we take a photographs, video recordings, and/or recorded testimonials of you and/or your child(ren)/ward(s). However, we cannot guarantee that you and/or your child(ren)/ward(s) will not be in the background of another person's photograph, video recording, and/or recorded testimonials, which is why we require all our participants to sign the Video/Photograph Release
I hereby authorize and grant All Knox Swim, LLC the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs, video recordings, and/or recorded testimonials of me and my minor child(ren)/ward(s) that I take, record, and share with All Knox Swim, LLC on All Knox Swim, LLC websites, social media platforms, and in advertisements, promotional flyers, or for any other similar purpose without compensation. I also hereby authorize All Knox Swim, LLC to take, record, or share photographs, video recordings, and/or recorded testimonials of me and my minor child(ren)/ward(s) on All Knox Swim, LLC websites, social media platforms, and in advertisements, promotional flyers, or for any other similar purpose without compensation.
I understand and agree that such photographs, video recordings, and/or recorded testimonials of me and my minor child(ren)/ward(s) may be placed on the Internet, such as but not limited to company websites and social media pages. I also understand and agree that I and/or my child(ren)/ward(s) may be identified by name and/or title in printed, Internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs, video recordings, and/or recorded testimonials of me and my minor child(ren)/ward(s). I waive the right to approve the final product. I agree that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of All Knox Swim, LLC. I authorize All Knox Swim, LLC to alter, copy, exhibit, publish, and distribute this media. I waive the right to inspect, review, or approve the final product of this media.
I have read and I understand this document. I understand and agree that it is binding on me, my minor child(ren)/ward(s), our heirs, assigns and personal representatives. I acknowledge that I am eighteen (18) years old or more and that I am the parent or guardian of the minors listed below.
I hereby warrant that I am eighteen (18) years old or more and competent to contract in my own name. This release is binding on me and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives.
To comply with our insurance provider, we must provide information about concussions to all our participants. This link takes you to the Zurich Concussion Conference (2012) Consensus statement on concussion in sport: the 4th International Conference on Concussion in Sport held in Zurich, November 2012.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in All Knox Swim, LLC programs, its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I understand that in these swim lessons, I will be doing a variety of aerobic exercises while learning how to swim. I understand that I will be in water of varying heights, in pools of varying shapes and sizes, and may be taught with people of varying ages: and,
2. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately; and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS ALL KNOX SWIM, LLC, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. I authorize any representative of All Knox Swim, LLC to have the participant(s) treated in any medical emergency during their participation in the swim lesson program. Further, the participant and/or parent/guardian agree to pay all costs associated with medical care and transportation for the participant(s).
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for listed minor participants, do consent and agree to their releases as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child(s)/ward(s) involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I hereby warrant that I am eighteen (18) years old or more and competent to contract in my own name.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
If any parts of these Agreements, Waivers, or Releases is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of these Agreements, Waivers, and Releases will still be enforceable.
These Agreements, Waiver, and Releases apply not only to the activities listed in the order details, but ALL activities with All Knox Swim, LLC.
Please list the following information so we know which account to associate this waiver.
Account Owner's Name:
Account Owner's Email:
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Adult Waiver
Agree & Sign